Jaeger, a distributed tracing system¶
Welcome to Jaeger's documentation portal! Below, you'll find information for beginners and experienced Jaeger users.
- Distributed context propagation
- Distributed transaction monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Service dependency analysis
- Performance / latency optimization
See also: Evolving Distributed Tracing at Uber blog post.
- OpenTracing compatible data model and instrumentation libraries
- Backend components implemened in Go
- React-based UI
- Cassandra as persistent storage
- Uses consistent upfront sampling with individual per service/endpoint probabilities